Free Printable: 8x8 "Growth Chart" pages

I dabble a bit in many things, including the world of digital scrapbooking. I'm a graphic designer by profession, so if I can't find something that exists in a store, I try to make it. In this case, we had a "Baby's First Year" book, and never did find a "Baby's Second Year Through School Age, When They Start Making Scrapbooks Again" scrapbook.  Seriously, I couldn't find anything that started at year two.  [...]






So I bought an 8x8 book with plastic sleeves, and I've been occasionally making photo collages. I finally made some growth chart pages to last for a few years.  There's a spot for a wallet-size photo, records of height and weight, and some brief notes.

This is an 8"x8" document.  Open the PDF file and print to 8.5"x11" (letter size) paper or cardstock, and be sure that "shrink to fit" or "page scaling" is set to Off, None, or is unchecked.  Then you'll just have to cut off the edges to fit your scrapbook.

If you have a way to print something 12" wide, this file will stretch just fine.  But the space for the photo will be larger than wallet size.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP