It's Book Week!

No, it's not like it sounds: I'm not reviewing one book every day this week and telling you whether it's worth reading.  (Though that would be a good idea! Wish I'd thought of that earlier!) 

Here's the deal: before I had a child and decided to try to continue working (while only paying for one day of childcare per week), I used to read. I used to read all sorts of things.  Books, even. Now?  Who has time?   [...]


So this week, my goal is to read one entire book. From start to finish. I didn't really have a particular number of pages in mind, but I'd settle for something longer than the typical board book. And something slightly more entertaining than "What to Expect: The Toddler Years."  (Also something I'd like to read. Maybe by the time I have a second child and he or she becomes a toddler.)

SO, I thought it would be fitting to read Balance Is a Crock, Sleep Is for the Weak: An Indispensable Guide to Surviving Working Motherhood. I'll write another post and let you know what I think about it!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP